Welcome to Coshio
1.1 Coshio is a B2C website, offering high-fashion clothing items sources from multiple merchants across the globe.
1.2 Coshio is owned and operated by Violanto, a data mining company focuses on ecommerce.
1.3 By using the service from Coshio, you are agreeing to the following:
(a) You have the intention of being legally bound.
(b) You have read and understood the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
1.4 The Company may at any time, for any reason and in its sole discretion, modify all or part of Coshio services, however, the team will reach out to existing customers before any changes happen.
2. About the Agreement
2.1 To make this Agreement easier to read, we have defined certain words and phrases and capitalised them throughout this Agreement. Definitions of those words can be found in clause 12.
2.2 We may amend this Agreement at any time without notice. Any amendments to this Agreement will be effective as soon as they are posted to the Website.
3. Protecting Your Privacy
4. Use of Coshio
4.1 You may not engage with the site in any manner or for any purpose that is unlawful, that violates any right of Coshio or any other person, or that is prohibited by this Agreement. In particular, but without limitation, it is a condition of your use of and/or access to the site that you do NOT do any of the following:
(1) use Coshio for other commercial purposes;
(2) use any mechanism, software or other scripts in relation to the site which could disrupt or interfere with the site or any servers, software, hardware or equipment connected to or via the site;
(3) restrict or inhibit any other User from using the site;
(4) distribute or transmit any content of any kind which contains a virus or other harmful component;
(5) violate any Applicable Law relating to your use of the site; or
(6) use the site in any manner which we, in our sole opinion, consider inappropriate or inconsistent with the intended purpose.
4.2 In order to protect other Users and Coshio from inappropriate use of the site, you warrant, without limitation, that Your Information:
(1) is information provided for contact with Coshio;
(2) is not false, inaccurate, misleading or fraudulent;
(3) does not involve commercial activities or sales, including advertising or pyramid schemes;
(4) does not promote any criminal activity or enterprise, including but not limited to inciting an act of terrorism, buying or making weapons, or violating someone’s privacy;
(5) does not violate any Applicable Law; and
(6) will not create liability for Coshio or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our site or any third party related to us.
5. Your Information
5.2 You must promptly inform us if you become aware that any of Your Information breaches this Agreement and take whatever steps may be necessary to correct the breach. This clause is not intended to limit our rights under any other provision of this Agreement if such a breach occurs.
5.3 In order to protect your security, we encourage you not to include any personal information that makes you readily identifiable to other Users. In addition, you should never share information such as your telephone number, home address or credit information with other Users.
6. Other Information
6.1 We do not check, and do not take responsibility for:
(1) the veracity, accuracy or completeness of information provided by you on or in connection with the site.
7. Intellectual Property
7.1 You acknowledge that the Content through the site is the subject of Intellectual Property and legal rights (including third party rights). You may not, during or at any time after the expiry or termination of this Agreement, do or permit any act which infringes any of those rights.
7.2 Other than as expressly permitted by law or this Agreement, you may not, without the specific prior written consent of Coshio, do any of the following things, either directly or indirectly:
(1) use, copy, reproduce, translate, reuse, transmit, retransmit, adapt, vary, remove, alter, modify, store, publish, republish, broadcast, link, distribute, frame, post, upload, rewrite, broadcast or store Content;
(2) incorporate Content into any other tools or use Content for any commercial purpose;
(3) use Content in any manner or for any purpose which is unlawful, which violates any right of Coshio or which is prohibited by this Agreement.
7.3 All names, logos and trademarks (both registered and unregistered) are the property of Coshio and parent company Violanto, or the third parties who have contributed to this Website. Nothing contained through the site should be construed as granting any licence or right to use or distribute any name, logo or trademark displayed via the site without the prior written permission of Violanto.
8. Indemnity and Limitation of liability
8.1 You indemnify Coshio, its directors, employees, suppliers and agents to the fullest extent permitted by law, from and against all Loss however occurring to you or anyone else arising out of, or in any way connected with, the use of this site or the services. The cause of the Loss includes but is not limited to:
(1) access or use, or inability to access or use this site;
(2) reliance on any Content;
(3) the transmission of any computer virus;
(5) a breach of your computer’s security;
(6) any unauthorised access to, modification or alteration of Content;
(7) any material or data sent or received or not sent or received;
(8) any infringement of another’s rights, including Intellectual Property;
(9) any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive, harmful, inappropriate, illegal content or conduct of any party; and
(10) delays, interruptions, inaccuracies, errors, omissions or cessation of services.
9.1 The site and the content are provided on an “as is” basis. Coshio makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the Content.
9.2 From time to time Coshio may change the site to add or remove features or services, without liability to Users.
9.3 To the fullest extent permitted by law, Coshio disclaims all warranties, express or implied or otherwise, including without limitation any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose relating to your use of, or access or non-access to the site. In addition, Coshio does not warrant that the site or the server that makes it available, or email sent from support are free of viruses or other harmful components.
10.1 If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of this Agreement which will continue in full force and effect. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
10.2 If you breach any provision of this Agreement and Coshio has knowledge of that breach, a failure to pursue legal action or to enforce any remedy against you will not constitute a waiver of our legal rights. Any waiver or legal rights granted under this Agreement will only be effective if it is in writing and signed by Coshio.
11. Governing law and jurisdiction
11.1 All matters relating to this Website are governed by and are to be construed according to the laws applicable in the State of California, the United States. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of California, the United States.
11.2 Coshio has the right to commence and prosecute any action or proceeding before any court of competent jurisdiction to obtain injunction or other relief if Coshio considers (in its discretion) that the action is necessary or desirable.
12.1 In this Agreement:
(1) Agreement means the terms, conditions, notices, disclaimers and offers to purchase contained in this document and elsewhere through the website;
(2) Applicable Law in relation to any person, action or thing means the following in relation to that person, action or thing:
(a) any law, rule or regulation of any country (or political sub-division of a country);
(b) any obligation under any licence in any country (or political sub-division of a country); and
(c) any lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator in any country (or political sub-division of a country);
(3) Content means any information including files, text, material, images, data, sounds, graphics, software, photos, graphics, software downloads, goods, service documents, layouts, applets, CGI interfaces, product photographs, screen designs, descriptions, illustrations, catalogues, advertisements, third party advertisements, publicity material, audio and video material, references to products or services, or specifications contained in, referred to, through the widgets generated by the website, whether it be obtained directly or indirectly, in any machine or human readable format;
(4) Intellectual Property means all intellectual property rights as defined by Article 2 of the World Intellectual Property Organisation Convention 1967, in any inventions, designs, trademarks, trade names, circuit layouts, plant varieties, business and domain names, logos and get-up, confidential information, matter, materials or works accessible on or via the website;
(5) Loss means any direct, special, indirect, incidental or consequential liabilities, damages, claims, losses, costs, expenses, actions, claims, suits, demands, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), statute or otherwise, whether suffered by you, someone else, or claims made against you through the use of the website. This includes, but is not limited to, loss of business profits, legal costs and defence or settlement costs;
(6) Services means the services provided by Coshio website and tools;
(7) Your Information means any information you provide to us in the process of registering for interest to having business relationship with Coshio.